Harryliv’s collection is created to the highest standard. Our range of shutter presents a collection of handcrafted hardwood shutters whilst Nevada & Hampton emulate the beauty of wood using HSPVC. These meticulously crafted ranges are offered across our portfolio of shutter options: full-height, tier-on-tier, café style.
With various shutter options, Harryliv’s shutter collection ensures maximum choice to meet the desires of our customer.
Call in now for your Bespoke shutter and get your shutter Delivered in 4 – 12 weeks depending on the type of shutter.
Types of shutter range we offer;
Available size louvre sizes
- 47mm – Better suited for small windows
- 63mm Slat – The most popular choice for any window size
- 76mm Slat – Best for medium to large windows
- 89/114mm Slat – Better suited for very large windows and doors
Designed to dress the full height of the window. A functional, yet stylish feature for any home. Also available with a mid-rail, enabling the shutter blades to be separated.
Ideal for rooms where total privacy is not required. Café style shutters are fitted to the lower section of the window.
The perfect solution for large windows, patio doors and room dividers. Shutter panels glide effortlessly across a discreet track system facilitating smooth operation. Available as bypass or bi-fold.
Using two sets of shutters, each tier can be operated independently offering ultimate light control.
- Tier on Tier shutters offer the optimal light and privacy control, however, without the proper design tier on tier shutters will sag and perform improperly.
- A horizontal T-post will eradicate the light gap and facilitate easier installation.
- Tier on tier shutters must be designed so that the width of the panels are less than the height of the panels.
- Tier on tier shutters must have a four-sided frame.
It offers a wide range of shaped shutter options that can perfectly fit your window shape.